DATA PROTECTION ACCORDING TO THE ITALIAN PRIVACY LAW 196/2003
In compliance with the terms and indications of Italian Law 196/2003, regulating the treatment of data of persons and other subjects, Touring Italy.net, acting as controller of such information, is obliged to illustrate the conditions of usage of the data in its possession.
In this respect we provide you the following information as it is specified:
1 - Purpose:
Please note that at various points of this site you have the opportunity to enter and submit on our forms your personal datas such as email address, full name, postal code, address and other personal details and non or IP. Submitting these datas is of your will, explicit and voluntary, and involves the acquisition of the email address of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data for the purposes of the requested service.
A refusal to enter the requested information on these forms renders the service impossible. Therefore, all users (Web users and partners) must grant their consent in accordance with the above law (no.196 / 2003) to process their personal data to Touring-Italy.net and if the form is addressed also to one of his partners, even to this third part by clicking on the 'Submit' on any type of forms on this site, being aware that without this consent a form can not be accepted.
2 - Method:
The information you provide will be used exclusively with methods and procedures necessary to provide the services you request and in accordance with the principles of privacy protection established:
- EC Directive 95/46 on the protection of personal data;
- EC Directive 97/66 and from the Legislative Decree 171/98 for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
- EC Directive 97/7 and from the Legislative Decree 185/99 for consumer protection in "Contratto a distanza".
- Directive 2002/58 / CE and Legislative Decree 196/2003 law on the protection of personal data.
Touring-Italy.net will treat your data with appropriate procedures and confidentiality. The treatment of the data concerned is performed using procedures that guarantee respect for the privacy rights of the user and consists of its collection, registration, organization, archiving, processing, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, grouping, communication, circulation, cancellation and destruction, also via a combination of two or more of the aforementioned procedures;
With reference to the above mentioned purposes, the treatment of personal data will be performed mainly using automatic and computerized methods, in strict logical correspondence to the purposes themselves and, in any event, always in full respect of privacy and security rules specified by current law.
The data will not be disclosed but it may also be transmitted to companies that perform tasks on behalf of Touring-Italy.net when it is necessary for providing the service, or to the Italian Authorities if they require.
3 - Commercial Information - Third Parties:
Only with your explicit consent, the your data may be used to send newsletters on website development or for any commercial information on products and promotional activities of Touring-Italy.net and / or other companies. Communications may be done by postal mailing, e-mail, telemarketing, SMS, MMS.
4 - Data processing Controller:
The data will be preserved, for the length of time specified by law, at the operational headquarters of Touring Italy.net (published on the servers of Hostmonster, Usa), and handled by the Controller of data processing of Touring Italy.net or by a person appointed by him, and only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The data processing will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and on the protection of the user rights and his privacy.
The user may contact the Controller at any time by email: info[@]touring-italy.net, to exercise his rights as indicated in article 7 of Italian Law 196/2003, the text of which is hereby given in full:
ITALIAN PRIVACY LAW 196/2003 - Article 7
- 1 - The individual has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data of which he is subject, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in intelligible form.
- 2 - The individual has the right to receive indication:
- - of the origin of personal data;
- - of the purposes for and conditions in which said data is to be treated;
- - of the logic applied in the case of treatment performed with the assistance of electronic methods;
- - of the identity of the controller, the processors and the representative appointed under the terms of article 5, subsection 2;
- - of the subjects and subject categories to which personal data may be communicated or which may receive such information while acting as national territory representative, processors or appointees.
- 3 - The individual has the right to:
- - update, modify or, if so desired, integrate the data;
- - cancel, transform into anonymous format or block data treated in violation of the law, including that which it is not necessary to preserve in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently treated;
- - receive confirmation that procedures under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, to those bodies or persons to whom said data has been communicated or transmitted, except in the case in which such communication proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
- 4 - The individual has the right, wholly or in part:
- - when his/her reasons are legitimate, to oppose to the treatment of data of which he is subject, even if pertinent to the purposes of the data collection;
- - to oppose to the treatment of data of which he is subject for the purposes of issuing advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications.
Please note: This is a free translations of the ITALIAN PRIVACY LAW 196/2003 - Article 7. Please check the law in its original language. Thank you.