Cookies In Use on This Site
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
- - Remember your preferences, privacy/consent settings during and between visits
- Make websites work as you'd expect
- - Offer users free services/contents, thanks to advertising
- - Improve the speed/security of the site
- - Allow the user to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google + , etc.
- - Allow websites to embed for you Youtube videos or Google Maps
- - Continuously improve websites for users
- - Make website marketing more efficient, ultimately helping websites to offer more services
- - Collect any personally identifiable information without your express permission
- - Collect any sensitive information
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Will cookies collect my personal details?
Cookie technology does not collect information that allows you to become personally identifiable. It might be used to identify you as a unique but anonymous visitor to a website.
WEBSITE FUNCTIONAL COOKIES:
a - Our own Functional cookies
We use functional (technical or necessary) cookies to make our website work properly, These cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website can not functions properly without these cookies.
- - PHPSESSID: session cookie – it is necessary to the web platform to identify a single user session
- - cb-enabled - persistent - 12 months - remember your cookie setting on this site
This kind of cookies does not need users' prior consent.
b - Third party Function Cookies: Visitor Statistics Cookies
"Visitor statistics cookies" are cookies to help learn the number of visitors to the website, how long they spend on the site, what page they looked at, etc.. These so-called "analytics" or "statistic" programs also tell how people reached the site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before. All these help to continuously improve the quality of the website content.
In this website we use for this statistic purpose:
- - Google Analytics GA4 (Google Inc.) - Google Analytics 4, first of all, it does not store any personal information about users, and, as Google has declared "Google Analytics 4 does not log or store individual IP addresses" ( see: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/12017362?hl=en)
We could use Google Analytics G4 on this site with anonymized IP which is set by default, also we confirm we do not share user data with other Google products such as Google Ads or others, therefore, in this case, Google is not able to identify the user, so they are considered functional cookies and as such, they do not need users' prior consent.
Cookies of Google Analytics GA4:
_ga - 2 anni -Utilizzato per distinguere gli utenti.
_ga - (container-id) - 2 anni - Utilizzato per mantenere lo stato della sessione.
» More here
a - First party profiling cookies
Touring Italy.net DOES NOT SET OWN PROFILING COOKIES
b - Third party profiling cookies
Our site, like most modern websites, includes functionalities provided by third parties such as embedded videos, maps, search box, etc. These cookies are totaly out of our control, they are set, updated, managed, and fully controlled by their own websites/companies. In our site you may find these kinds of cookies set by services as:
Location: Use. Data collected: Cookies and usage data
- Google You Tube Video (Google Inc.) - you can find some You tube video on our site. Please take note, all of them were embedded with the setting "no-cookie", (that means they do not set cookies until you explicitly do not click on them) therefore they do not need users' prior consent.
If you agree with our cookies click on the "Accept" button placed on the banner. If you continue to use/browse our website in any way, it also means that you give your explicit consent to cookies.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. Before you do, think about this. Also, blocking all cookies may adversely affect your internet browsing experience. That’s because many cookies are good cookies, used to save your settings and preferences for the sites you visit.
However, if you wish, you can manage cookies in your browser settings. Here’s how to do it from some of the most used browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: » Block websites from storing site preferences
Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer. Delete cookies for a single site or Delete all cookies.
Google Chrome: » Manage your cookies and site data
Clear, block, enable and manage cookies in Chrome. You can choose to delete existing cookies, allow or block all cookies, and set preferences for certain websites:
Microsoft Edge: Clear Browsing Data: » How to clear data collected or stored by Microsoft Edge, and how to block cookies
Internet Explorer: delete browsing history: » How to delete cookie files in Internet Explorer
Safari: » Manage cookies and website data - Safari for macOS Sierra, how to manage cookies and website data using Safari
Opera: » How to manage cookies in Opera - How to enable, view or delete cookies? Learn how to manage cookies in Opera.
Safari iOS (mobile): » Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
MANAGE THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- Google Ads: » Settings for Google ads
- Google Analytics: » Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- Facebook: » Cookies, Pixels & Similar Technologies
More about how to manage, control or delete cookies here: » www.aboutcookies.org
Now you have all the information you need to manage and delete cookies, but don’t forget that doing so might mean that the web doesn’t look the way you expect.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Last up: July 25, 2023
This page is linked from the foot of every page of our site www.touring-italy.net