ACCORDING TO THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with GDPR (EU) 2016/679, into effect on May 25, 2018, Touring Italy.net provide you with the following information:
What kind of personal data Touring Italy.net collects & processes:
At the present Touring Italy.net do not collect or process any user personal data.
However, the user can:
- write us emails, in this case, we process his data just for the time strictly necessary to answer
- Touring Italy.net offers an email contact-form service on its website in order the user can easily contact an Accommodation published here. In the contact-form user is asked for his personal data such as his name and surname, his telephone number, his country, email, and IP number.
The user can explicitly consent and accept the processing of his data both by Touring Italy.net and by the Accommodation. He can also refuse this consent, in this case, the form can not be sent.
Touring Italy.net does not act as intermediator, he only offers this free service, and as it concerns Touring Italy.net, the user's data processing is necessary for him only for security and control purposes (prevent spamming, etc). It ceases if the email was sent in a regular way in compliance with the applicable laws concerning the emails. Otherwise, Touring Italy.net may extend the data processing for the period required to take legal action against the user.
The user understands and accepts his personal data processing on behalf of the Accommodation which he gives also his consent to, may be different from that of Touring Italy.net
Location of data processing
The data controller in accordance with applicable laws is the site administrator, Nick M. Vezzetti, who can be contacted via email, see at the bottom of the page.
According to the Regulation GDPR - (European Union Area) 2016/679 users can exercise wider and certain rights concerning his own personal data towards the Data Controller.
The user can contact any time the the Data Controller in order to understand which rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of personal data. User can object to the processing of his data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent.
- access his data. The user has the right to obtain information on his personal data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing, and also to receive a copy of his data processed
- verify and request correction. The user can verify the correctness of his data and request for update or correction.
- obtain data processing limitation. When certain conditions occur, the user can request the limitation of the processing of his data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller
- receive his data or transfer them to another Data Controller. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance
This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The user can send a complaint to the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
How can user exercise his rights
To exercise his rights, the user can send a request to the contact details of the Data Controller, see below in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and should be processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Last up: May 24, 2018
This page is linked from the foot of every page of our site www.touring-italy.net